Friday, October 29, 2010

The Golden Rule

  1. The message of the Golden Rule is:Show people respect and to be kind to one another, if that is the way that you want them to treat you.
  2. In my own words I would express the Golden Rule as:The way you treat others will be reflected upon your self as you did to others.
  3. If everyone accepted and followed the Golden Rule things could be like world peace,wars would end and most people would not want to commit suicide.
  4. Sometimes people don't behave according to the Golden Rule because we lose sight of what is really important in life.

1 comment:

  1. 3 things I liked:
    - I liked how you made your point really clear, which is that the "golden rule" is respecting each other.
    - I like how you listed what would happen if things would be different if everyone respected each other.
    - I agree with everything you said in your post.
    2 further things:
    - You should reread your posts before you press the "post" button because the third sentence doesn't make perfect sense.
    - I don't have any other advice to give.
    1 question:
    - I don't really get the last sentence. What do oyu htink is important in life?

    ReplyDelete